Tuesday 8 September 2009

Tempus fugit indeed

Sweet Mary Poppins, it would seem it has been well over a year since I posted.

Not like me not to say anything for so long.

Believe it has been a combination of factors -

1) Your perception of time changes as you get olde, a month will pass by in the blink of an eye.

2) Life happens, events and things crop up and they simply have to be dealt with.

3) The usual "Will of the Gods" intervening.

Still pokering away, still talking straight and providing my own brand of sarcasm and still enjoying my way through life with Helen at my side.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice rumination, Bainn, and thank you especially for your final comment! I wondered if you wanted to share your thoughts on some of your recent poker successes?

Christian "Bainn" Briggs said...

Cheers for the comment, muchly appreciated and I do indeed plan to share some of my recent success'.

Just expressing the joy it is to be with you.